Girls, do you see it? I think it's amazing! I like this song so much and when saw the video...oh, it's sooo gorgeous! What are your thoughts?
четверг, 8 ноября 2012 г.
Hello-hello girls! Do you know what was yesterday? Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012! It seems that the TV version we will watch only in December. If only you are not of those the luckiest people who visit this great show yesterday.
Remember how in September we discussed the sketches and thought who will wear the Fantasy Bra? Well, I get the answers in the photos! Let's see!
This year the honour to wear the Fantasy Bra got Alessandra Ambrosio. For her it's for the first time even she has been a VS angel for 11 years, since 2001! Just imagine how long it took to her! Yesterday she was wakking the runway in amazing Fantasy Bra which is rather expensive (as usual actually) - 2,5 milloins of dollars. Let's take a look!
What do you think about this year Fantasy Bra? Do you like it? Do you like how Ale coped with such a responsible mission? If not tell me what Fantasy Bra that has already been on the runway is your favourite and what model who performed it is the most liked by you? I also have some photos of others girls! Let's take a look!
I like all Miranda's looks!
And how can I forget about Candice?
And here is another looks of other girls I like!
And do you know whos was invited? What stars entertained everyone? It's Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars and Rihanna. Honestly? I rather often thought when RiRi will be invited to the VS Fashion Show? Finally!
I can't wait to watch the the full TV version of this! Girls what are your impressions about everything you just have seen? Who was your favourite? I would like to know! And tell me please do you want me to make a backstage post about this show? Let me know!
Those of you who visit my blog know that I like do interviwes with interesting people. Often it's not only bloggers. You can actually to read my interviews in a section "INTERVIEWS" which you can see on home page. This time I had a conversation with a blogger, girl named Oanh Phan from Norway. Here is her blog and feel free to visit and follow it! What things we discussed and what was the result of our conversation you can read below.
1.Tell me please about yourself.
My name is Oanh Phan, I`m 21 years old who was born and raised in Norway. My parents are originally from Vietnam. And im studying interior design.
2.You have started blogging not so long ago. What was the push for you?
I started floatchic.com cause I want to share my life through pictures and words. Or I mean, not life, life. In this context not private things but clothes and stuffs like that.
3. What is the main goal of your blog and what's the main message of it for readers?
I had no specific goals. But I want people to be inspired and that the blog could be a source of inspiration for them.
4. Who is your fashion icon?
There is no doubt that Olivia Palermo is my favorite. She is very good to mix all the clothes, no matter what she wears.
5. What are your all time favorite trends and what trends of this summer do you like the most?That was a hard question. Because i like all trends (almost). I really like studs and spikes on jeans, worn and cool. But I have to admit that the boyfriend jeans are always a win. Girls forget that we have bigger jeans. And when they first buy a jeans they go for a slim and tight one. Boyfriend jeans are way more comfy and cool. For the autumn trends i really love the burgundy colour, and oversized sweaters and jackets.
6. In your opinion what trends are overvalued?
I can't say how much i hate crocs and uggs. Ugly, ugly, ugly.
7. Where do you get inspiration?
From the streets, magazines and from celebrities who has a good sense of clothing. Like Olivia Palermo as I mentioned, Miranda Kerr, and a man called Nick Wooster. I think that there is so much to gained from men`s fashion too. He`s definetly the coolest man in the entire world.
8. Does it care you if someone will say that don't like your style or will say that can style your clothes better?No, i dont care much about it. The must important thing is that im comfortable with what im wearing.
9. Through all years there were so many changes in fashion. What time is favorite?
I think the flared jeans from 70`s are so cool.
10. How can you describe your style?
I would say it is minimalist, but still i can mix and match with accessories.
11. Where do you prefer to buy clothes?
I'm not that picky, but zara and h&m are my favorites. And i love vintage shops, i love to find treasures that nobody else has.
12. How does the wardrobe of your dreams look like and what it includes?
I want Olivia Palermo`s wardrobe. It is hard, because I can never have enough clothes, i want to mix and match everything. but everyone should have basically clothes like, black jeans, white tshirt, leather jacket and pumps. they are for sure great to have.
13. How do you think is there a stylish couple where either man or woman are dressed with a taste and have great style?
I would say Camila Alves and Matthew Mcconaughey. They know how to suits each other.
14. Do you have any quotes, wisdom sayings or mottoes what help you to live?
No, I just take it day by day, but still it is important that I achieve 100% in everything.
15. Do you have any fashion taboos?
Despite the fact that many people love fashion and clothing have low status in Norway. It is somehow not allowed to say that one is fond of ornaments and beautiful clothes, because it is simply so low in value in the Norwegian culture. I don`t have any taboos, I just think that the norwegian people, the culture should open up their mind for fashion a little more. Somehow we are in a good way now, or I mean in a better way.
16. Is there any fashion advice that you read somewhere or somebody told you and now you use it? If yes, please share with others.
Nobody has told me anything, but the think is I`ve been inspired by myself. I have taken it with my own eyes. for example in the street, and I`ve seen or read in magazines as well.
17. In what fashion items do you invest the most of your money?
Maybe my leather boots and a pair of sunnies.
18. Is fashion the only your hobby/love or there are some other things that you also like?I would say that fashion is life. so cliché, but it's true. We express ourselves through clothing, and it is also the first impression you give to people. Clothing is something you wear all the time, so why dont we play with it? We can play with it in all different ways.
19.Share your blog experience and give advice for others!
Everyone should start blogging, its fun. It dont need to be fashion related, just whatever interests you.
I hope you enjoy it! Visit her blog by clicking HERE!
Don't forget to follow me on:
воскресенье, 4 ноября 2012 г.
Hi girls! I have sooo exciting news for you! Well, recently I got my pair of eyeglasses from http://www.firmoo.com/. So I understood that I can't just keep silent about it. For those of you who doesn't know about it let me tell! Firmoo is the most popular online eyeglasses store worldwide. I think the number of fans on their Facebook page can be louder than my words (over 500 000!!!)...I wish to have so many readers on my blog!))) And these numbers are actually growing from day to day!
When I saw the whole variety of eyeglasses I was so impressed because you can choose from the huuuge number of models of different colours. You can have a retro look, get a nerdy style, find yourself as a chic lady or even to find something new. And YES you can do it with a http://www.firmoo.com/!
So I made a choice and it was just time to wait. Honestly? There were sooo many cases when some online stores just made me feel like a fool. So I was a little afarid of repeating of the history. But I saw how many people like the Firmoo and I thought that it would be right to trust them. And the result has surpassed himself! The service is amazing! I have no words! When I opened the door of my house and saw the package I was soooo happy and glad. The whole joy was also explained that few days ago I had a Birthday. So it was like the continuation of the holiday!
When I finally could open the package I understand that it was a great experience in my life! I get perfect eyeglasses that were even better than on photos! Moreover the service was FANTASTIC!
Do you think that's all? NO! Firmoo has a great program when you can get a pair of a free eyewear for the first-time buyers. You can choose the pair that will go for you and get it for free if you are the first-time buyer. You just need to pay for shipping. But let's talk honestly, who else will give you such a great opportunity? If you don't understand something or want to know the whole details just visit http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html! There you'll find the answers!
So I get the look with my new eyeglasses! I must say that I get so many compliments about my new eye accessory! If you are interested what model I am wearing here is the link http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-1363.html
Everyone deserves to get a great pair of cool eyeglasses! Just let the Firmoo to style yourself!