понедельник, 6 мая 2013 г.

Lookbook Ulyana Sergeenko Couture's Collection SS2013

I think you all know a Russian girl Ulyana Sergeenko who creates amazing clothes. Her collections are objects of desire for everyone who prefer feminne style. It's also seems that her clothes is an ode to Russia as her style and he creations in "a la russe" style. Besides she is one of the favorite of photographers who hunt for stylish people especiaali on fashopn weeks. Besides Ulyana is a Mirosava Duma's friend. And I know that most of you know this stylish lady. For those who doesn't know about Ulyana Sergeenko you can read HERE. And in this post I suggest you to see her new SS 2013 collection. The inspiration for this she got from southern American literature of the 20 century: "Gone with the Wind", "The Headless Horseman", "Uncle Tom's Cabin", "TheWizard of Oz"). I think thay are amazing and can bring some portion of fairy tale in our life. Do you like this collection and Ulyana's works as a designer?


















23 комментария:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely amazing!! i can imagine myself wearing most of it! :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. amazing collection, shall we follow let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hello babe follow you now with gooogle and bloglovin let me know when you follow me back. DO you wanna follow me with bloglovin and fb? love babe
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Great dresses! Would you like us to follow each other?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you, wait for you to follow back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win an amazing and elegant Chicabiti dress!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Thanks,for your comment. Amazing post.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on instagram?
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I love Ulyana <3
    What about following each other through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. So perfection. Really good selection for this post.

    It's a dream.



    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. simply stunning!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Wow! Amazing collection!!! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. WOW..THESE PICTURES ARE JUST AMAZING
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Absolutely love this post - beautiful!
    I adore the full length gowns!
    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Love this post ! And all those designs are just stunning ! Thanks for sharing it dear :))

    ОтветитьУдалить