четверг, 22 августа 2013 г.

New Rihanna's Makeup Collection For MAC

I think I have too much posts about Rihanna. Is it an addiction? Who knows but I'm not get bored with the news about her. So I want to remind you about Rihanna's makeup collection for MAC named Rihanna Loves Mac. Remember it? Well here we have the new result of collaboration of the singer and the same makeup brand. The name of it doesn't differ too much from the 1st one: "RiRi Hearts Makeup". The result of the joint work you can buy in the beginning of October 2013. And let's enjoy the photos and let me know what you would like to buy the most!

Иногда мне кажется, что в моем блоге слишком много постов про Рианну. Что это? Помешательство? Кто знает, но я не устаю от новостей от нее. Итак, я хочу вам напомнить про коллекцию этой певицы для косметического бренда МАС под названием Rihanna Loves Mac. Помните? И вот новый результат коллаборации Рианны и этого же косметического бренда. Его название не очень отличается от названия первой коллекции: "RiRi Hearts Makeup". Результат совместной работы вы сможете купить в начале октября 2013 года. А сейчас давайте насладимся фотографиями и скажите мне, что из коллекции вы хотите приобрести больше всего?






13 комментариев:

  1. Молодец RiRi! делает деньги из всего, скоро из воздуха будет:)) уважаю людей с такой бизнес хваткой!

    Александра

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I agree! There is too much to post about her, if not her style, her beauty, her personality.. the barbados accent that I could write a post on! and the fact that I'm going to her concert later this year, and I'm beyond excited! I am dying to try some of this make-up collection too!

    http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Cant wait for this collection to come out! Thanks for sharing. xx

    Check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    wwwalittlejournalcalledstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. These are beautiful! Really love the packaging :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. so cool...love these colors, I love mac anyway...so I m gonna give them a try!

    xxx Ros.e.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Awww, everything in pink . Love it :))

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Hello! Your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really to links your site, I recently came across your blog and have been watching movie and looking pictures along. I thought I would leave my first comment. From Harry

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. totally love the pink !! thanks for ur visit and followe duback on GFC...cheers

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Great collection and wonderful blog!<3 I understand your fascination about Rihanna, She is gorgeous!:)

    of course, I want to follow each other, I'm following you via GFC:)
    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Nice post! that girl she makes everything :D You don´t follow me yet via Google Friend? :((

    Today new post, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ОтветитьУдалить